A funeral or memorial service is a first step in the grieving process. The days, weeks and months following are often very difficult for those mourning the loss of a loved one. We understand that your mourning doesn’t end just because your Kingsport or Church Hill, Tennessee or Southwest, Virginia funeral plans have come to a close and your loved one is laid to rest. During this time, the support, encouragement and guidance of others is very important. That’s why Trinity Memorial Funeral Home offers compassionate support to our community.
Grief Support Services We Offer
Trinity Memorial Funeral Home is here to offer you support and information about the grieving process as well as connect you with other resources in the community. We offer the following invaluable services:
- Support at the time of the viewing, funeral and after the service—in person, by phone or by mail
- A listing of support groups in the Tricities metro area
- Referrals to groups, workshops, retreats, counselors and other resources
- Invitations to holiday memorial programs as well as other community grief education events
- Prayer Partners to pray over your family, your situation, to provide peace and comfort
- Grief education materials for all ages
Our on-staff Continuing Care Coordinator is available by calling 423-723-8177.
The families we serve receive all of these benefits at absolutely no charge.