Tailored to your needs
We offer a number of affordable burial service options. They range from: simple burials where only a member of our staff oversees the interment; simple graveside services led by a minister or celebrant; and a traditional funeral service followed by burial. Each can be tailored to meet the needs and expectations of today’s price-conscious families.
Traditional Full Service Burial
Traditional services can reflect the true nature and beauty of a life well lived. Memory items, such as pictures, mementoes and family treasured placed with flowers and coordinated with music and pastoral reflections help build a unique remembrance in a traditional service.
Traditional Burial Service includes:
- Twenty-four hour availability for transfer of deceased to the funeral home within 35 miles.
- Consultation and arrangements with family and others.
- Preparing all necessary forms, including death certificate, social security notification.
- Assistance with an obituary and newspaper notices.
- Customized online guestbook and obituary with directions to the service.
- Securing the doctor’s signature on the death certificate.
- Filing the death certificate with the health department, and obtaining the legal permit for cremation.
- Secure controlled temperature holding.
- Embalming and sanitary care.
- Dressing, casketing and appropriate cosmetology.
- Up to three hours visitation.
- Use of professional equipment and staff for coordination and direction of a funeral service.
- Use of hearse for transportation to the service or use of our chapel.
- Graveside committal service following the funeral.
Our charge for an immediate burial includes: basic services of funeral director and staff, taking your loved one into our care, sanitary of un-embalmed remains, and local transportation to local cemetery. This charge does not include any visitation, rites, or ceremonies.
Discounts, Financial Hardships and Value…
The renowned writer, Oscar Wilde, wrote of a man who “knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Believing that our clientele prefer to receive value rather than just a low price with commensurably lower quality, at Trinity Memorial Centers Funeral Home we focus on providing excellence in everything we do.
We encourage you to speak openly about any financial hardship you are experiencing. We take pride in serving all who call our firm, including those with financial difficulties. We work closely with county departments of human services, victim’s and worker’s compensation departments, the Veteran’s Administration, Social Security and other potential sources of funding. We can make suggestions to keep your costs low. Still, we understand there are those who may need a payment plan, (extended in limited circumstances), or a cost reduction in order for their needs to be met. No one has ever been turned away for lack of money. Regardless of what you spend, our superior service quality is the same for all — we are here to help.